First impression is the last impression. No matter how cliched it sounds but it is true. The significance of wearing the right clothes can never go out of fashion. Talking about the corporate world the first impression really counts and it is often based on your choice of clothes and color. Going wrong in that front is something which you would never want.
Office is a place where we spend the maximum time in a day, so the formal wear holds the maximum importance and deserve the maximum attention. Let us now talk about the formal wear options for our corporate czars. First things firsts the market is inundated with various premium and mid level brands offering the best of formal wears for men. You will have no problems in finding a good brand for men’s formal wear. Listed below are the top five brands for men.
- Louie Philip: Louie Philip offers a great range in men’s formal wear. They have wide varieties of formal shirts and trousers to choose from. It is preferred by a large mass ranging from the upper middle class to the higher class. Earlier it was available in selected cities but this brand has worked very well in terms of their availability. You can easily locate a Louie Philip store in your city without any hassle. Apart from shirts and trousers they also have unbeatable range of belts, shoes and other men’s accessories.
- Van Heusen: Van Heusen is also one of the most sought after brands in men’s formal wear world. They are famous for offering formal shirts in various sleeve length so that you feel comfortable at your work place. This brand believes that comfort comes first and that it shouldn’t be compromised at any cost. Van Heusen specializes in solid, striped, regular fit and slim fit shirts.
- Allen Solly: Allen Solly made their mark in the men’s formal wear world by introducing colors to the formal shirts. They came up with the idea of wearing bright colors to work instead to the trite dull and pastel colors. Allen Solly is a brand which invented the idea of Friday dressing in the Indian corporate world which is not time made its sprawled across the globe. Apart from formal wear Allen Solly is also a great place to pick casual available in variety of patterns and colors.
- Peter England: Peter England is a leading brand in India. It has developed a trust among Indian men. Their offerings are spread across three ranges Peter England, Peter England Elements and Peter England Elite. This clearly implies that you would never be out of options under a Peter England’s roof. So next time when you are in a fix for your formal wear you know your one stop solution.
- Raymond: Raymond is an Indian company and so the trust with it goes without saying. They have been a landmark in the men’s formal wear world. It is one of India’s biggest and grandest fabric company. Brands come in and go out every day in the world of fashion but Raymond has a history and legacy which is here to stay. It is not only popular among the youth it is a first choice of the elderly men too. Raymond has also launched another brand known as Park Avenue to spread their wings in the men’s formal wear arena. Raymond offers wide variety for every occasion and every age group.
With so many options and brands available for men’s formal wear picking up a nice and decent office apparel is not a hassle anymore. So boys and men go out and venture in the world of formal wear and make your mark by your unique style statement even at your work place.