One fine day I come home and discover that the leading footwear and footcare brand Scholl has sent their newly launched product Velvet Smooth Express Pedi for review. Being a lifestyle blogger has its own perks. I was excited to see the product as Scholl is one of the best brands when it comes to foot care. They offer a wide range of products for foot grooming and care. My mother regularly wears Scholl footwear and she speaks very highly about it.
I was very excited to try it. Those who know me well, they know how finicky I am about keeping my hands and feet clean. I might forget to wash my face before I sleep but forgetting to clean my feet is something that can never happen. So you imagine my level of rejoice. I quickly unpacked the packet and took out the Express Pedi. It has a sleek design and felt very handy. Have a closer look of the Express Pedi.
The package consists of an electronic foot filer, a roller head, four AA batteries and a cover to protect the roller head when not in use. The quickly read the instructions and directions to use to kick start the pampering.
How to use:
- The Vevet Smooth Express Pedi is always to be used on clean and dry feet. So make sure you clean your feet before using the Express Pedi.
- Rotate the lower body so as to get the level at 1, there would be two numbers 0 and 1. The moment you strike 1 the head roller will start rolling.
- Gently roll the rotating head over the feet area applying medium pressure. Don’t apply it at the same place for a long time, keep the head roller moving.
- Once done, wash off your feet and you will experience the smoothness and softness iinstantly.
How it works:
Now you must be wondering what did the machine do and how does it actually works? The roller head of the machine contains micro rollers which gently moves over the feet and removes the dead and hard skin that gets accumulated over the feet leaving your feet smooth and soft. The dead skins keeps accumulating and makes the feet hard and rough. Scholl Velvet Smooth Express Pedi gently removes the dead skin layer and makes your feet clean, smooth and soft.
Here is a little video showing how the Velvet Smooth Express Pedi works.
Why you should try it:
- It is an economical solution for your consistent problem. It will save you from your numerous parlor pedicure visits.
- Very handy and travel friendly. The size of the Velvet Smooth Express Pedi is such that you can easily carry it while you are on a move.
- The design of the Express Pedi is ergonomics complaint. The handle has a good grip and doesn’t sip while rolling it over the feet.
- It is easy to use and you don’t require any special skills for using it.
- It is gentle on the skin and doesn’t hurt during the application.
Will I buy it? Having tried the product I would give it a thumbs up and I would recommend to all the people out there who love to pamper their feet. It is an easy and convenient solution to your dry and hard feet.
Go get it and let me know if you agree with me. I am all ears, till then Happy Blogging and Happy Reading.