One of the exclusive perks of being a lifestyle blogger is that you get cool gadgets to review. So when Asus sent their latest ZenFone Laser 2 phone to me for review I was thrilled to bits. Like uncle Ben said “with great power comes great responsibility”, being a blogger is also a very responsible job and I take it very seriously. I always try and do justice with the opportunities that I get so to explore the phone to the best of its capabilities I decided to go on a Road Trip to Alwar with Asus ZenFone Laser 2 as travelling is the best way of exploring.
Every individual has a different definition of a good phone. A feature which might be very significant for one person might not be that important for the other person. For me my first look up feature for any phone is its camera, processing speed, screen size and its ergonomics. The first look of Asus ZenFone Laser 2 looked promising in a lot of my preferred feature choices.
Though the phone is loaded with all the premium class smart phone features, here is a list of features which got me hooked:
- With a 72% screen-to-body ratio, Asus ZenFone Laser 2 allows you to have a better viewing experience. Be it for pictures or for videos, a big screen is also a plus.
- Next and most important feature in a phone for me is its camera. Asus ZenFone Laser 2 comes with a 13 MP rear camera and 5 MP front camera. Also the camera feature 5 new modes along with 16 different camera modes for day and night. So you can always click a good pictures irrespective of the time and light condition.
- Next I would like to talk about the ergonomics of the phone. Asus ZenFone Lase 2 comes with a smooth curvature which helps in providing better grip to the phone. Its incredibly thin edges helps you in comfortable gripping of the phone. Apart from this the laser cut speaker holes in the phone are a real sign of precise craftsmanship.
- Asus ZenFone Laser 2 comes with a fast and responsive 60 ms touch response time which gives you incredible touch experience.
- Battery life is also a very significant feature in a phone and with a 3000mAH battery, Asus ZenFone Laser 2 ensures that the users enjoy improved standby time and talking time.
- Asus ZenFone Laser 2 comes with dual SIM and dual standby feature which allows you to choose one of the SIMS for data roaming and voice calling and the other for just the voice calling.
I had a great time exploring the features of Asus ZenFone Laser 2. The phone is inundated with world class features, to explore all of them visit here.
This post has been made possible because of Asus, the opinions are as always of the Author and not influenced in any way.